Encircle Publications is pleased to announce its Pushcart Prize nominations for the following poems for calendar year 2018:
1) “Home Waters” by Gary Metras, from the Spring/Summer 2018 (Vol. XXIII Issue 1) issue of the Aurorean
2) “Notes for a Poem: The Liquidation of History” by Leonard Kress, from the book, Living in the Candy Store
3) “Cezanne’s Apples” by Cordelia Hanemann, from the Fall/Winter 2018–2019 (Vol. XXIII Issue 2) issue of the Aurorean
4) “Water, the Year of My Cancer” by Tzynya Pinchback, from the Fall/Winter 2018–2019 (Vol. XXIII Issue 2) issue of the Aurorean
5) “Flight” by Clemens Carl Schoenebeck, from the book, Where the Time Went: Poems at Eighty
6) “Homage to Mistress Bradford” by Paul Lindholdt, from the forthcoming (December 2018) book, Making Landfall.
Congrats to all the nominees!